Gaia phono stage MM
Special designed phono stage for MM/MC HO.
Build based on the highest class components such as the Burson V5i operational amplifier or Toroidy.pl audio transformer. Gaia MM with its design refers to the current style of Fezz Audio.
It can be used with a standard transistor and tube amplifiers. It offers exeptional rich midrange. Moreover it has fast and dynamic bass extension. Wide sound stage definitely goes beyond the limits of preamps available on the market so far.
- Cadrigde type: MM/MC HO , RIAA curve EQ
- Power consumption 10W
- Operation amplifier type: Burson Audio Supreme V5i
AC Supply: Stabilized + toroidal Audio Grade transformer by Toroidy.pl - Gain: 53 dB
- Crosstalk >95dB
- Signal/noise ratio MM: >92dB
- Input impedance MM: 47kohms
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 163 x 320 x 65 mm
- Weight 1,95 kg
- Available colour schemes: black, white, burgundy, red